- 1 Video Game Fanon Wiki's
- 1.1 Summary
- 1.2 The List
- 1.2.1 A New Design
- 1.2.2 Badges
- 1.2.3 Merging with other Wikias
- 1.2.4 Updated Forum
- 1.2.5 A better administration
Hi there, i'm making a blog because recently i was wondered that this Fanon Wiki is not so active than how active was during Super Smash Bros. 6 "Edit War". So i decide to do a list of things that this page needs to add:
- Accept it, this Pac-Man background is a little bit...eh.."obsolete". What i mean is that this Wikia didn't updated it's appearance/design since 2009. Perhaps i wasn't during that era (and maybe it had another look), but, this look seems outdated.
- Like other Fanon Wikis, this one needs some kind of rewand. So, there is no better way than adding those circles into our page…
This is the first of it's kind of the most infamous fanon game of the page. So i decided to make a small poll to decide what character can be added (this is going to be unnecesary since all the users can add their favourite character).
Its been a while since I edited Gaming All-Stars, but you might have know some characters I will add in the feature but who should I add first?
Here is a thing, I want to see if you can rank the 35 classic Sonic zones from worst to best, (they are the zones from S1, S2, SCD, S3, and S&K. Boss only zones don't count.
Here is mine, I ranked them based on their fun factor, level design, music, and annoyance. Anyway, this is mine.
- 35. Carnival Night
- 34. Wacky Workbench
- 33. Metropolis
- 32. Labyrinth
- 31. Sandopolis
- 30. Oil Ocean
- 29. Marble Garden
- 28. Marble
- 27. Launch Base
- 26. Collision Chaos
- 25. Metallic Madness
- 24. Hill Top
- 23. Mystic Cave
- 22. Tidal Tempest
- 21. Quartz Quadrant
- 20. Spring Yard
- 19. Angel Island
- 18. Aquatic Ruin
- 17. Palmtree Panic
- 16. Scrap Brain
- 15. Casino Night
- 14. Emerald Hill
- 13. Hydrocity
- 12. Sky Sanctuary
- 11. Flying Battery
- 10. Death Egg
- 9. Mushroom Hill
- 8. Sky Chase
- 7. Wing Fortress
- 6. Gre…
I think its safe to say that Mario Kart Wii is so popular I think I have something in mind, a controversy meme.
- Favorite Character
- Despised Character
- Overrated Character
- Underrated Character
- Favorite Vehicle
- Despised Vehicle
- Favorite Course
- Despised Course
- Overrated Course
- Underrated Course
- Favorite Item
- Despised Item
- Overrated Item
- Underrated Item
- Favorite Battle Course
- Despised Battle Course
Hello, i'm going to say three things that Super Smash Bros. 6 needs to have to appeal this community, the Fantendo community and many more.
This game needs to have something that can improve and give a twist in and out of the combats. Something like air grabs, special-cancel, new mini games or many more
I really wish we have more alternate color skins. More like 15-20 alternative colors.
This would break the rules of the fanon game, but i'm thinking if dozens of video game characters are getting to this fanon game, why we not make a type of Fighter Pass with not video game characters. The only not cringeworthy choices that i imagined were Turok and maybe Cool Spot.
And that's it, thanks fo reading this blog made by me.
Hi guys. It's-a me, MariotheKing.
I try to think of some custom moves for the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Newcomers but I can't think of some for them. Can anyone give me a hand or two?
Also, do you think of some Custom moves for Daisy, Ridley, Joker, Hero, Drifter and Yooka & Laylee?
Comedy Central Racing is a crossover racing game.
The game consists of 6 shows with 38 characters.
South Park: Kyle Broflovski, Stan Marsh, Eric Cartman, Kenny McCormick, Butters Stotch, Wendy Testaburger, Randy Marsh
Drawn Together: Captain Hero, Wooldoor Sockbat, Princess Clara, Foxxy Love, Toot Braunstein, Xandir P. Wifflebottom, Spanky Ham, Ling-Ling
Reno 911!: Jim Dangle, Trudy Wiesel, Sven Jones, James Garcia, Clementine Johnson, Raineesha Williams, Travis Junior, Cherisha Kimball, Jack Declan, Frank Rizzo
Crank Yankers: Special Ed, Spoonie Luv, Elmer Higgins, Hadassah Guberman, Niles Standish, Dick Birchum
Strangers with Candy: Jerri Blank, Chuck Noblet, Onyx Blackman, Geoffrey Jellineck
Dr Katz, Professional Therapist:…
Hey does amybody know what happened to the a page called"Dong Dong Mever Die:Endless Challenge".The page was up a couple of days ago but when I got to it know I only get a"ERROR 404" message. Did it get deleted? If so then that is sad because I thought it was a cool idea and concept .
If you know some, come to this URL: https://extremelycrappycharacters.wikia.com/wiki/ExtremelyCrappyCharacters_Wiki
Here at this wikia, you could make pages of existing bad characters you want to add. (NOTE: You can be admin if you ask me first.)
This blog will contain all the game titles I plan on doing here, including descriptions for each of the games.
List of chosen upcoming games (Titles may be Work in Progress):
- Mass Effect VR
- Wizarding World: Wands at the Ready
- Red Dwarf: The Video Game - A sci-fi adventure centered around the british sci-fi comedy "Red Dwarf". Players get to create their own character as well as encounter a cast of familiar characters, explore many locations such as aboard the mining ship Red Dwarf and many more.
- Grimm: The Video Game - Free roam fantasy game based on NBC's fantasy crime drama "Grimm". The player takes on the role of their own customisable Grimm who has been trained by Nick Burkhardt before beginning their own story in a new city.
- Harry Potter & …
In Killer Instinct Season 5, it will have 7 new (guest) characters. It is the fifth season of Killer Instinct (2013 video game).
Here are the characters.
- Hayate (Dead or Alive)
Here are my DLC Guest Character Wishlist for some games.
- John Cena (WWE Immortals)
- Dante (Devil May Cry)
- Red Hood (Jason Todd)
- Jason Voorhees (Friday the 13th)
- Leatherface (Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
- Cody Travers (Street Fighter/Final Fight)
- Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
- Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang/Mortal Kombat)
- Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
- Alien (Xenomorph)
- Predator (Yatuja)
- War Machine (Marvel Universe)
- Arthur (Ghosts’N Goblins)
- Firebrand (Ghosts’N Goblins)
- Lobo (DC Universe)
- Deadpool (Marvel Universe)
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto Shippuden)
- Asura (Asura's Wrath)
- Alex Mercer (Prototype)
- Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)
- Albert Wesker (Resident Evil)
- Liquid Ocelot (Metal Gear Solid)
- Rick Taylor (Splatterhouse)
- Colonel Radec (PS4 Exclusive/Ki…
Here are my character wishlist for Season 3 of Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite:
- Captain Silver
Here are the list of characters will be part of my DA's summer 2018 collaboration.
Here is my wishlist for Season 2 of Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite.
- 1 DLC Characters Wave
- 1.1 Marvel Side
- 1.2 Capcom Side
- 2 New DLC Premium Costumes
- 2.1 DLC Characters
- 2.1.1 Marvel Side
- 2.1.2 Capcom Side
- 2.2 Wave 2 DLC
- 2.2.1 Marvel Side
- 2.2.2 Capcom Side
- 2.1 DLC Characters
- 3 New Game Modes/New Updates
- Iron Fist
- Captain Commando
- Chuck Greene
- M. Bison
- Iron Fist: Immortal Costume
- M.O.D.O.K: P.R.O.D.O.K. Costume
- Captain Commando: Police Officer Costume
- Chuck Greene: Dead Rising 3/Los Perdidos Costume
- Necalli: SFV Story Outfit/Prophecy Costume
- M. Bison: SFV Battle Outfit 1/Premium/Dictator Costume
- Iron-Man: Infinity War Movie/Mark 50 Costume
- Captain America: Infinity War Movie Costume
- Winter Soldier: Infinity War Movie Costume
- Captain Marvel: Major Carol Danvers Costume
- Hulk: …
Here are my new games:
- Asphalt 9
- Asphalt X (aka Asphalt 10)
- Mega Man: Legends - Paradox
- Resident Evil 8: The Final Chronicles
- Street Fighter X Fatal Fury
- Marvel's The Avengers: Infinity War - Part 2 (the movie game)
- Justice League: The Movie Game
- Justice League 2 (the movie game)
- Darkstalkers 4
- Fatal Fury (Reboot)
- TimeSplitters (Reboot)
- Just Cause 4
- Thor: The Mighty Battle
- Wolverine: The Videogame
- Wonder Woman: Amazon Warriors
- The Flash: Speed Racers
- Ready Player One: The Videogame
- Street Fighter VII
- Street Fighter VIII
- Call of Duty: Marine Warfare
- Injustice Vs. Mortal Kombat: Two Worlds Collided
- Suicide Squad: Deadly Ops
- Killer Instinct 5
- Killer Instinct 6
- Call of Duty: WW1 (Aka Call of Duty: World War 1)
- Blade: The Daywalker Strikes Again
- Superman & Batman: The Wo…
Hey guys, I'm planning to adopted the wiki since the last admin (GameGear360) edited in November 15, 2015 (February 18, 2017 in deletion log). Due to its users active editing on this wiki, I had to created blog post so I get the admin rights.
If you have any comments about this, leave them below.
In Killer Instinct Season 6, It will have Four new characters and Two new Guest Characters. It is the sixth and final season of Killer Instinct (2013 video game). Every Characters can now access for the Ultimates.
Here are the characters:
- True Tsar
- Space Marine (from Doom)
- Liu Kang (from Mortal Kombat)
This is the SnitchPogi's 2017 new project for the wallpaper project similar to the last year, But at this time more characters & more vehicles are featured on this collaboration.
In this collaboration features Some brand-new characters both Heroes & villains as well as Characters based on their Animated counterparts. Here's the list of Videogame (fanfic) project of mine:
- Powerpuff Girls D: Battle for Earth - A Reboot of the original Battle in Megaville game features not six but rather 15+ Playable characters which includes Boomer & Butch of the Rowdyruffs where they're not assist characters anymore.
- PPGD: Battle for Earth 2 - A second installment to Battle for Earth which includes 20 New more characters & enchanced gameplay which includes Assi…
I'm thinking about adopt this wiki. The admins have been inactive for 2 months or more.
Hey, can we allow comments in Video Game Fanon? It will be boring with Talk Page and without Comments. So please allow Comments in Video Game Fanon
Here's my new list for my DeviantArt christmas collaborations 2016. All listed for Part 1, 2 and 3.
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to TwinBee, as it is own by Konami. These OCs are made under the Fair Use Act.
- Gender: Male
- Age: 14
- Height: 5'4
- Weight: 125 lbs.
- Blood Type: AB
- Physical Appearance
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Green
- Skin Tone: Pale
- Clothing: An olive drab green pilot suit with a sleeve torn off and a plain white tee underneath, dark brown combat boots, and black metal-plated fingerless gloves
- Other: Bandages around his right forearm and the upper left area of his face, covering his eye.
- Personality: Serious, soft-spoken, proud. He also has a soft side for the defenseless and his beloved bee ship Cassi. He is also a formidable pilot with a cool cunning combined with fierce firepower.
- Occupation: Pilot, defector from the Perilous Army
A Simple project a special tribute for Bleedman's PPGD webcomic series Powerpuff Girls D.
This 2016 I'll finally collaborate some characters of Bleedman's PPGD on Snafu here are the characters will be featured for the Character crossover collaboration. Part of 2016 5th Anniversary specials of PPGD.FC on facebook.
Here are the Equipment & Arsenals that used by the Armed Forces of the Philippines in the Novel/Anime-fanon series GATE: The Philippine Front .
Hey everyone it's Colin which i was never been to this wiki from
4 years, so i have an new idea for an crossover video game from the
famous Playstation platform that i have to create an Kingdom
Hearts and Sly Cooper (with all four chapters in the
Sly Cooper game) that it can use of Sora, Donald and
Goofy is joined with Sly Cooper and his gang to stop the villains
that their were work with Pete and the Heartless,
name is kinda tricky to give an title so you can use to vote on
Straw Poll of which name that it would be perfect. (but you can use
about two or one votes)
Sly Cooper series is belong to Sucker Punch Productions and Sanzaru Games.
And Kingdom Hearts is belong to Square-Enix and Walt Disney.
Update: Thursday 7, April 2016
I have to Cancell…
This is my 2016 project prior to revamp Bleedman's PPGD CHaracter chart in an Awesome way.
The background is Here!
Here's my Christmas collaboration of 2015 featured my favourate characters will see them in my DeviantArt
- Song tribute: ABS-CBN Christmas Station ID 2015: "Thank You For The Love"
Background see: HERE!
Guys, lets transfer to a better video game fanon wiki, here. It has a background and a great CSS code.
Please join the Video Game Fan Fiction Wiki! I don't mean to offend, but it is way better than this wiki!
- A background
- A cool Sonic the Hedgehog cursor
- Better organization
- An awesome homepage
- Cool templates
In addition, if you are an admin in this wiki and you join my wiki, I will also make you an admin.
However, there are a few sets of rules users must follow.
Please join the Video Game Fan Fiction Wiki!!
- 1 Cartoon Network
- 2 Nickelodeon
- 3 Disney
- 4 Marvel & DC Heroes
- 5 Hasbro
- 6 Boomerang
- 7 Snafu & Others
Super Fighting Climax is a video game that is similar of Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax for the PS4 & PS3.
1.Ragna The Bloodedge (Blazblue Series)
2.Sora (Kingdom Hearts Series)
3.Ash Ketchum (Pokemon)
4.Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)
5.Sonic The Hedgehog (Sonic The Hedgehog)
6.Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
7.Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
8.Milla Maxwell (Tales of Xillia)
9.Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
10.Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
11.Dante (Devil May Cry)
12.Hakufu Sonsaku (Ikkitousen)
13.Kazuya Mishima (Tekken)
14.Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia)
15.Musubi (Sekerei) (Ignition Only)
16.Inuyasha (Inuyasha) (Ignition Only)
17.Yoh Asakura (Shaman King) (Ignition Only)
18.Saber (Fate/Stay Night) (Ignition Only)
19.Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto Shippuden) (Ignition …
Here are the List of Megaville's finest Heroes & Other Super-Hero teams collaborated as the Fallen Heroes who died or Destroyed in the Battle of Megaville. A Fanfic-collaboration by Snitchpogi12.
Must be edited on PIZAP.com
Must be on November 1 or 3 Update as part of Bleedman's tribute for Grim Tales comics.
- Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - MW3 End Credits - Theme Music
- Wiz Khalifa - See You Again ft. Charlie Puth
I decided to make my newest Version and to continue SoapMactavishTF141's Battle for Earth series but with a new so-called TWISTS. Yes! there will be still a BlossDex-pairing and BoomuBbles-pairing in this series!
new background See the background Here.
I Was assigned by SNitchpogi12 for his DeviantArt Project while he doing his Battle for Earth project.
Project by: SoapmactavishTF141 and Snitchpogi12 (to be completed). Instead Soap will make the Crossover Snitchpogi12 will continue his works.
Background character: PPGD Battle Universe by J8D.
see: Battle Universe
- PPGD Main menu
- Character Selec Theme
This is my 1st blog I asked you what's your favorite rank,ship and ball? And I like space monkey ship , flying ace , eyeball and titanium.
On this project i'll gonna make my Game fanon project but maybe someday it will become a game based on Bleedman's PPGD comic will someday PPGD comics will become ANIME and that'd be great!
and Everything is AWESOME!
- 1 Project PPGD: Battle for Earth
- 2 Publishers and Game format
- 3 Gameplay
- 4 Characters
- 4.1 Playable
- 4.2 Non-Playable (NPC's and Enemy BOSS)
- 5 Story mode:
- 6 DLC
- 6.1 Snafu Comics
- 6.2 Cartoon Network
- 6.3 Nickelodeon
- 6.4 Disney
- 6.5 Marvel and DC
- 6.6 ANIME packs
- 7 Gallery
PPGD: Battle for Earth or PPGD: Battle Universe is a fan-based Video game based on Snafu web-comic's series made by Vinson Ngo AKA Bleedman. The game was very inspired to the 2006 game PPGD: Battle in Megaville,Dengeki Bunko and SSB
Publishers: a joint Sega,Cartoon Network,Nickelodeon,Disney,Hasbro,S…