Here are some special bonus movie clips from the Ice Age PS1 video game that are unlocked when starting or finishing a level. (The FMVs are same to the other games developed by TT, A Bug's Life and Toy Story 2: Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue)
- 1 All the characters' voices in the FMVs are the same, except for Diego who's voiced by Nick Jameson instead of Denis Leary. (same as Francis from A Bug's Life for the PS1)
- 2 Opening
- 3 Starting a Level
- 4 All Tokens in Each Level
- 5 Ending
- 6 Bonus Levels Completed
- 7 100%
All the characters' voices in the FMVs are the same, except for Diego who's voiced by Nick Jameson instead of Denis Leary. (same as Francis from A Bug's Life for the PS1)
It was a calm, chilly day and snow was slowly falling on a snowy mountain range from the clouds above. A gentle breeze passed through, blowing the snow around the area. It was a cold place and there was no life going around, but for one small creature, it wasn’t going to stop him from hopping around in search of something. This was a small, saber-tooth squirrel. In his hands was a brown acorn. The saber tooth squirrel, named Scrat, was looking for a place to store his acorn for the winter. He hopped around the flat, icy ground. He stopped and tried digging through the ice. He pushed his acorn into the ground, but it didn’t go in. Scrat hopped a few inches away and tried again, only to get the same result as last time. He hopped again and tried again, this time doing it three times, but once again, the ice was thick. Thinking this wasn’t a good place to put his acorn, Scrat hopped off. He sniffed through some cold, dry grass, but didn’t find anything. He peaked his head above the grass and kept looking. He dug into some more ice, but could see that pushing his acorn into it wouldn’t work. He hopped off, continuing his search, when he noticed that the ice he was now standing on wasn’t as thick as before. Scrat squealed with delight and he shoved his acorn into the ice. The acorn didn’t go far in, but it at least dug into the ground. But Scrat wasn’t going to leave it like that. He kept shoving it deeper and deeper into the ice, scrunching it in with all his might. He even got on it and stomped on it, desperately wanting the acorn to go in. But as he did, the acorn suddenly jolted into the ground, confusing Scrat. As he thought about why this happened, a crack crept from the acorn’s hole and travelled across the ground behind him. Scrat looked underneath him and saw that the crack climbing up an ice wall. The crack reached the top of the cliff and zigzagged its way across the ground, past ice formations and reaching a glacier. But this time, it reached the top and the glacier was now loose. Unable to hold stable, the glacier broke off and slowly started creeping down its path, right towards Scrat. Scrat, seeing what he had unintentionally done, quietly squirmed. He saw the glacier coming towards him and fled. But he stopped upon realizing that his acorn was still stuck. He yelped in shock before rushing back to retrieve it. He grabbed onto it and pulled hard, trying to get it out. It wouldn’t budge and Scrat started panicking. After a mighty tug, it came loose and landed into Scrat’s hands. But now, Scrat was in huge trouble. The glacier towered over him and was about to run him over. Scrat screamed loudly upon seeing the glacier getting closer.
Now making a mad dash for his life, Scrat was also being chased by falling pieces of ice being let up by the moving glacier. The glacier kept charging towards Scrat, demolishing everything in its path. Scrat kept running from the glacier, hoping to get away from it, when suddenly, he spotted another glacier coming towards him from the opposite direction. Now stuck between the two massive bodies of ice, Scrat ran out of their ways. But the two glaciers collided and started closing in on each other. Scrat, seeing there was no time to run out of there, slid on his acorn, screaming loudly as the two walls got closer and closer like two boxes crashing together. Scrat kept sliding until he got very close to the edge, where the two glaciers started squishing him, locking him in place. Scrat pushed his acorn out of the way and tried getting himself out as well. Almost falling into unconsciousness, and being squeezed hard, Scrat was finally pushed out, along with his acorn. Now in midair, he grabbed his acorn and embraced with it, only to realize that he was now falling from a high level of altitude.
Scrat landed on an ice wall, sliding down it and going down a dirt wall. A ledge launched him into the air again, but this time, Scrat crashed on the wall as it slid down to the ground. Bouncing off the dirt, Scrat landed on the ground, with his teeth dug into it. After pulling himself free, he looked around, hoping if his acorn survived the crazy experience. His acorn was nowhere in sight. But just as it seemed it was a loss for Scrat, his acorn landed on his head and slid onto the ground. Scrat squealed with happiness upon seeing his beloved acorn intact. He hugged it tenderly and started to walk off in search of a place to put it. But suddenly, out of nowhere, a giant mammoth foot stomped on Scrat, causing him to lose his grip on the acorn. Flattened by the massive weight, Scrat picked himself up as the mammoth walked off. Suddenly, another prehistoric mammal, a Brontohere stepped on him. Following him was another mammoth and a dodo bird. Another foot landed on Scrat, but this time, Scrat was stuck on it and was being carried away from his acorn. The foot belonged to a Macrauchenia, a prehistoric mammal that was part of an enormous migration of mammals heading away from the northern regions in search of warmer climates. An ice age had begun. This massive herd of mammals, consisting of Macrauchenia, Glyptodons, Palaeotherium, Prehistoric aardvarks and Brontotherium, was slowly travelling away from the snowy areas, migrating south to avoid a freezing cold front. Miles behind them was a glacier monument known as Glacier Pass, a large ice formation with a huge cut engraved in it, like an ice gorge.
Starting a Level
- [The beginning of the movie, ending with Scrat running away from the avalanche]
- Sid: Whoa! Huh? Hey- Hey, I'm up, I'm up! Rise and shine, everybody. Huh? Zack? Marshall? Bertie? Uncle Fungus? Where is everybody? Come on, guys, we're gonna miss the mi- the mi- the mi...gration.
- Carl: I can't believe it! Fresh wild greens? Frank, where did you ever?
- Frank: Go ahead. Dig in.
- Carl: (Gasp) A dandelion! I thought the frost wiped 'em all out.
- Frank: All but one~!
- Sid: Oh, this makes me so…I wanna…oh yuck. This has definitely not been my day, I mean, you know what I'm sayin', buddy? Ugh, and what a mess. Hey, you rhinos, you know, you have really tiny brains. Did you know that? No, it's just a fact. No offence. You probably didn't even know what I'm talkin' about. Oh! Yummo! A dandelion. Must be the last one of the season.
- Frank: Carl...
- Carl: Easy, Frank.
- Frank: He ruined our salad.
- Sid: My mistake. That was my mistake. Let me... No, no, seriously, let me take care of this. What is this? Pine cones. Oh, my goodness. They're my favorite. Delicious. That's good eating. But don't let me hog them all up. Here, you have some. Tasty, isn't it? Bon appetit-ue.
- Frank: Now?
- Carl: Now.
- Manny: Hey!
- Sid: Just pretend that I'm not here.
- Frank: Aw, Man, I wanted to hit him at full speed!
- Carl: That's OK. We'll have some fun with him.
- [Sid hides from Carl and Frank behind Manfred]
- Sid: Don’t let them impale me, please I wanna live!
- Manny: Get off me.
- Carl: Come on, you’re making a scene.
- Frank: Ah-huh. We’ll just take our furry pioata and go if you don’t mind.
- Manny: Hey, buddy, if it’s not them today, It’s just someone else tomorrow.
- Sid: Well, I’d like rather not be today, okay.
- Carl: Look, we're gonna break your neck, so you don't feel a thing. How's that?
- Manny: Wait a minute, I thought rhinos were vegetarians.
- Sid: An excellent point.
- Manny: [to Sid] Shut up.
- Carl: Who says we're gonna eat him after we kill him?
- Frank: Yeah, c'mon, move it.
- Manny: [darkly] You know, I don't like animals that kill for pleasure.
- Carl: Save it for a mammal that cares.
- Sid: I'm a mammal that cares.
- Manny: Okay, look. If either of you make it across that sinkhole in front of you, you get the sloth.
- Sid: That's right, you losers! You take one step and you're dead! [throws a rock, which bounces off the "sinkhole" instead of sinking, it lands in front of the rhinos] You were bluffing, huh?
- Manny: Yeah. Yeah, that was a bluff. [Sid quickly rushes back behind him]
- Frank and Carl: GET 'EM!
- (With no hesitation, they sprinted towards them. Now feeling threatened, but not going down without a fight, Manfred glared angrily at the duo and stood his ground and prepared for a fight.)
- Soto: Aw, look at the cute little baby, Diego. Isn't it nice that he'll be joining us for breakfast?
- Diego: It wouldn't be breakfast without him.
- Soto: Especially after his daddy wiped out half our pack. And wears our skin to keep warm. An eye for an eye, don't you think?
- Diego: We'll show that human what happens when he messes with sabers.
- Soto: Alert the troops. We attack at dawn. And Diego: bring me the baby, alive. If I'm going to enjoy my revenge, I want it to be fresh.
- [Manny leaves Roshan after saving him from the river]
- Sid: Hey, Manny. Manny, aren't you forgetting something?
- Manny: No.
- Sid: But you just saved him.
- Manny: Yeah, well, I'm still trying to get rid of the last thing I saved.
- Sid: You can't leave him here. Look, there's smoke! that's his herd right up the hill. We should return him.
- Manny: Let's get something straight here. Okay? There is no "we". There never was a "we". In fact, without me, it wouldn't even be a "you"!
- Sid: Just up the hill.
- Manny: Listen very carefully, I'm... not... go-ing.
- Sid: Fine, be a jerk. I'll take care of him.
- Manny: Oh yeah, that's good.
- Sid: I'll return you. We don't need that meany-weeny mammoth, do we? No we don't.
- [on Sid's clumsy attempts to scale a cliff]
- Manny: You're an embarrassment to nature, y'know that?
- Sid: This is cake! I'm fine, I'm fine! [to himself] I'm gonna die... [Sid realizes Roshan starts fall] MANNY! [Roshan starts falling and Manny tries to catch him but Diego jumps in and grabs him]
- Manny: What are you doing? Just drop it on the ledge. [Sid puts Roshan up and starts crawling]
- Sid: Should we make sure they found him?
- Manny: Good idea.
- Sid: Oh, no! No, no, no, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! [Manny puts Sid up with his trunk and starts screaming] AAAHHH!!!!!!! DON'T SPEAR ME! '[closes his eyes and then sees something] Oh, this is the problem.
- Manny: Now, what? Aww, that's perfect.
- [They all heard a rustling sound nearby. They looked and saw a watermelon near a small bush]
- Sid and Manny: Food.
- [Manfred picked up the melon and was about to carry it to Roshan, when suddenly, a dodo bird burst from the bush and snatched the melon away. The dodo scurried off, squawking like crazy, leaving everyone confused.]
- Manny: Hey, can we have our melon back? Junior's hungry and uh...
- Leader Dodo: NO WAY! This is our private stockpile for the Ice Age! Sub-arctic temperatures will force us underground for a million, billion years!
- Manny: So you got 3 melons?
- [The dodos looked at their melons before turning back to the group, offended by that comment.]
- Leader Dodo: If you weren't smart enough to plan ahead, then doom on you!
- Other Dodos: [chanting] Doom on you, doom on you...!
- Manny: Get away from me!
- Leader Dodo: OH NO! NO!
- [The melon rolled into Roshan’s arms. Seeing that part of their food supply is in danger, the leader sprang into action.]
- Leader Dodo: RETRIEVE THE MELON! T-T-TAE KWON DODOS! ATTACK!!!
- [The dodos suddenly did martial arts poses, trying to be intimidating. They started kicking each other.]
- [Morning arrives, Manny wakes up and feels for the baby in his trunk, only to discover that the Baby is gone. He stomps over to the sleeping Diego who wakes up with a start]
- Manny: Where's the baby?
- Diego: You lost it?!
- [They look at each other and noticed Sid is not there]
- Both: SID!!!
- Manny: [taking the giggling baby away] What's the matter with you?
- Sid: Excuse me, ladies. You just keep marinating and I’ll be right back. Sexy...
- Rachel: He’s not much to look at, but it’s so hard to find a family guy.
- Jennifer: Tell me about it. All the sensitive ones get eaten.
- Sid: [humming as he goes to the pool] So, ladies, where were we? [The rhinos appear inside the gene pool]
- Frank: Carl.
- Carl: Easy, Frank!
- [Rhinos growl and Sid screams like a girl]
- [Further into the journey, Diego walked a distance from the group, looking for where to travel next. But as he reached a snowy hill, he spotted the human tribe, not far away. Surprised to see them there, Diego turned back and saw Manfred approaching. Diego looked around, trying to find a way to lead them away from the humans. He spotted a dark cave nearby and thought of a plan.]
- Diego: Hey! Great news. I found a short cut.
- Manny: What do you mean, short cut?
- Diego: I mean faster than the long way around.
- Manny: Ow! I know what a short cut is.
- Diego: Look, either we slip through there and beat the humans to Glacier Pass, or we take the long way and miss them.
- Manny: Through there? What do you take me for?
- Diego: This time tomorrow, you could be a free mammoth. Or a nanny. Personally, I never get tired of peekaboo.
- Sid: Hey, guys, guys, check this out.
- Manny: Sid, the tiger found a short cut.
- Sid: No thanks. I choose life.
- Diego: Then I suggest you take the short cut.
- Sid: Are you threatening me?
- Diego: MOVE, SLOTH!!! [echoes and an ice shelf above them starts to crumble]
- Sid: [patting Diego's head] Way to go, tiger.
- Manny: Quick, inside! [he then finds out that it's blocked] Okay, I vote shortcut.
- Diego: [to Manny and Sid as they walk through the icy cave] Come on, guys. Stick together. It is easy to get lost in here.
- Sid: [ignoring Diego and focusing on the ice formations, he hits his nose really hard on a slab of ice; sticks out tongue] Uugh... [falls to the ground, unconscious. Unbeknownst to he, his tongue, which had flopped out of his mouth when knocked himself out, had stuck to the ice floor. A few seconds later, he feels woozy and tries to get up but his tongue is stuck] Ugh. [realizing, he tries to pull it off; gets free, stands up and looks around for his friends] Uh, guys?
- Manny: [to Sid] Will you keep up please? It's hard enough to keep a track of one baby.
- [Roshan slides down]
- Manny, Sid & Diego: AAAH!!! [The crew sees the baby sliding. They go down]
- Manny: Well, would you look at that! The tiger actually did it. There's Half Peak. Next stop, Glacier Pass. How could I ever have doubted you?
- Sid: Did you hear that, little fella? You're almost home! My feet are sweating.
- Diego: Do we need a newsflash every time your body does something?
- Manny: Ignore him.
- Sid: Seriously! My feet are really hot! Oh! Oh! Oh!
- Manny: Tell me that was your stomach.
- Diego: Shh!
- Sid: I'm sure it was just thunder. From... under... ground?
- Manny: RUUUN!! Diego, Sid & Roshan: AAAHHHH!
- Manny: Hey, Diego! You frozen back there?
- Diego: Get down!
- Manny: What?
- Diego: Shh! Get down and follow me!
- Sid: What's goin' on?
- Diego: At the bottom of Half Peak... there's an ambush waiting for you.
- Sid: What?
- Manny: What do you mean, "ambush"? You set us up.
- Diego: It was my job. I was to get the baby, but then...
- Manny: You brought us home for dinner!
- Sid: That's it. You're out of the herd.
- Diego: I'm sorry.
- Manny: No, you're not. Not yet.
- Diego: Listen, I can help you.
- Manny: Stay close, Sid. We can fight our way out.
- Diego: You can't. The pack's too strong. You have to trust me.
- Manny: Trust you? Why in the world would we trust you?
- Diego: Because I'm your only chance. Hello, ladies.
- Oscar: Hey, look who decided to show up.
- Soto: Diego, I was beginning to worry about you.
- Diego: No need to worry. In about two minutes, you'll be satisfying your taste for revenge.
- Soto: Very nice.
- Zeke: I see the sloth, AND HE'S GOT THE BABY!!
- Soto: Don't give away your positions until you see the mammoth. He's the one to surprise.
- [Zeke whimpers]
- Diego: You want to maul something, don't you Zeke?
- Zeke: Uh-huh, I wanna maul!!
- Diego: Then what are you waiting for?
- Soto: NO, I SAID WAIT FOR THE MAMMOTH!!!! GRRRRRRR!!
- Soto: What are you doing?!
- Diego: Leave the mammoth alone.
- Soto: Fine... I'll take you down first!
All Tokens in Each Level
- Sid: They left without me. They do this every year. [desperately] Why? Doesn't anyone love me? Isn't there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth?
- Glypto 4: Hmmph!
- Sid: All right, I'll just go by myself. Ah... Sick! HEY WIDE BODY, CURB IT NEXT TIME! Oh, jeez. Oh Yuck.
- Sid: WAHOO! WE DID IT! WE DID IT!
- Manny: Wh-What?
- Sid: [Screaming] [While hanging onto Manfred's trunk]
- Sid: And, and she picked a hair off my shoulder and says, ‘look, if you’re gonna have an extra mating dance, at least pick a female with a same color pelt, right?’ And I thought, ‘whoa, she’s gonna go praying mantis on me.’ You know what I’m saying?
- Manny: Hey, if you find a mate in life, you should be loyal. In your case, grateful. Now, get away from me!
- Sid: Well, I think mating for life is stupid, and there's plenty of Sid go around here. [he bumps into him] Manny? Manny? [He and Manny watches Roshan's mother go to them and gives him to them] Look at that. He's okay. [Manny and Sid notice that she drowned in the water] She's gone.
- [Manny grabs Roshan out of Diego's teeth]
- Diego: Um... That pink think thing is mine.
- Sid: [trying to climb up to the humans' campsite] Uh, no. Actually that pink thing belongs to us. [falls down on his head]
- Diego: "Us"? You two are a bit of an odd couple.
- Manny: [to Sid] There is no "us"!
- Diego: [regarding the baby] I see. Can't have one of your own, so you wanna adopt.
- Sid: Look, I'm sorry to interrupt your snack, but we gotta go.
- Diego: The baby? I was returning him to his herd.
- Sid: Oh yeah, nice try, bucktooth.
- Diego: You calling me a liar?
- Sid: I didn't say that.
- Diego: You were thinking it.
- Sid: [whispers to Manfred] I don't like this cat. He reads minds.
- Diego: Name's Diego, friend.
- Manny: Manfred. And I'm not your friend.
- Diego: Fine, Manfred. If you're looking for the humans they're wasting your time. They left this morning.
- Manny: Thanks for advice. Now beat it! All right, I'll help you bring him to his herd, but promise me that you'll leave me alone after that?
- Sid: Okay! Okay, deal! Hey, what's your problem?!
- Manny: You were my problem.
- Sid: Well, I think you're stressed. That's why you eat so much. I mean, it's hard to get fat on the vegan diet.
- Manny: I'm not fat. It's all this fur, it makes me look poofy.
- Sid: All right. You have fat hair but when you're ready to talk, I'm here.
- Diego: I told you they were gone.
- Manny: Well, look who it is. Don't you have some poor defenseless animal to disembowel?
- Sid: They couldn't be far. I mean, they went this way, or this way?
- Diego: You don't know much about tracking, do you?
- Sid: Hey, I'm a sloth. I see a tree, eat a leaf, that's my tracking.
- Diego: You didn't miss them by much. [inspects a stick] It's still green. They headed north 2 hours ago.
- Sid: [Sticks a couple of twigs in his mouth, pretending to be Diego] "Hey, it's still green, they headed north 2 hours ago."
- [Roshan laughs, and flings a fish at Manny's face]
- Diego: You don't need this aggravation. Give me the baby. I can track humans down a lot faster than you can.
- Manny: And you're just a good citizen helping out right?
- Diego: I just know where the humans are going.
- Manny: Glacier Pass. Everybody knows they have a settlement on the other side.
- Diego: Well, unless you know how to track, you'll never reach them before the pass closes up with snow. Which should be like tomorrow. So, you can give that baby to me, or go get lost in the blizzard. It's your choice.
- Manny: Here’s your little bundle of Joy. We’re returning it to the humans.
- Sid: Awww, the big bad tigey-wigey gets left behind. Poor Tigey-Wigey.
- Manny: Sid, Tigey-Wigey is gonna lead the way.
- Sid: Uh, uh, Manny, can I- can I- can I talk to you for a second?
- Manny: No. The sooner we find the humans, the sooner I get rid of Mr. Stinky Drool-face. And the baby too.
- Diego: You won’t always have Jumbo (Manny) around to protect you. And when that day comes, I suggest you watch our back... 'cause I’ll be chewing on it.
- Manny: Hey, upper tracker up front where I can see you.
- Sid: Help me.
- Dodo Colonel: I don't know, but I've been told
- Dodos Soldiers: I don't know, but I've been told
- Dodo Colonel: End of the world be mighty cold
- Dodos Soldiers: End of the world be mighty cold
- Dodo 1: Prepare for the Ice age!
- Dodo 2: Protect the dodo way of life!
- Dodo 3: Survival separates the dodos from the beasts!
- Dodo 4: Protect the dodo way of life!
- Dodo 5: Prepare for the Ice age!
- Sid: Ice age?
- Diego: I've heard of these crackpots.
- [The dodo that took the melon put it on a tree stump, where there were two other melons. After placing it safe, the dodo saw the group and panicked.]
- Dab: AWK! Intruders!
- Leader Dodo: [lecturing about a smoking crater] Now, don't fall in. If you do, you will definitely…
- Dab: [sprints in, not paying attention to where he's going] Intruders! Intrud– AAAAHHH!
- [Trips and falls into crater; a sizzling sound is herd]
- Dodos: EWW! OHH!
- Leader Dodo: ...burn and die.
- [Manny, Sid and Diego look at the baby Roshan eating the melon and saw the dodos running]
- Dodos: Right, more to the right. Right, right, right. More to the right. Right, right, right.
- Manny: Look at that. Dinner and a show.
- Dodos: Left, Left, Left! LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, WAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Woah!
- [Later that night, under the starry sky, Sid wandered off to find food for himself.]
- Sid: Now to find a meal befitting a conquering hero. [lets go of the branch but hits him to the ground, but he gets up] What ho? A foe? Come on, come on. You want a piece of me? [Sid uses karate sounds and hits the tree, but found an acorn] Spoils worthy of such a noble- [Sid was about to eat it but as the acorn was about land, something came flying into Sid and grabbed the acorn. It was Scrat! After a brief struggle, Scrat took the acorn out of Sid’s mouth and started scurrying away, but not before shaking his fist at Sid for nearly taking away his booty.]
- [Scene shows Sid with the baby in a jacuzzi like mud hot spring; using the baby as a 'chick magnet' to attract two female sloths]
- Jennifer: Oh, it's so ugly. Positively adorable.
- Rachel: [baby-talking to the baby] Hello, pumpkin. Hello, little baldy bean...
- Jennifer: [to Sid] Where did you find it?
- Sid: Ah, the poor kid, all alone in the wild. Sabers were closing in on him, so I just snatched him!
- Jennifer: Oh, so brave.
- Sid: Yeah, well, he needed me, and I only wish I had one of my own, too.
- Rachel: [excited] REALLY? [she calms herself down] I find that attractive in a male.
- Sid: [unaware that the baby is sinking into the mud hot spring] Alas. Who wouldn't want a family, I always say.
- Jennifer: [gushing] Where'vs you been hiding?
- Sid: [notices that Roshan the baby is gone and pulls the muddy baby up] Yeah, well... You know... [the baby playfully throws mud on Sid's face; they both laugh] [as he grabs something to wipe the mud off his face] Cute kid, huh? So, as I was saying ladies... uh... [wipes the 'something' on his face, which is Manny's trunk; he realizes and gasps] Oh, hey! Hi... Manny.
- Sid: No, no, no. Manny, please, I’m begging you. I need him!
- Manny: Why, a good looking guy like you?
- Sid: No, you say that but, you don’t mean it.
- Manny: No, seriously, look at you. Aw, those ladies they don’t stand the chance.
- Sid: You have a very cruel sense of humor.
- Manny: Don’t let me cramp your style.
- Sid: Oh, thanks, Manny, you’re my pal. You are my best.
- Manny: Without Pinky.
- Sid: Manny, Manny, I need him!
- Sid: [runs and finds Diego] Oh, Thank goodness. Thank goodness. [pretending that Diego eating him] OH NO! A TIGER! HELP! HELP!
- Diego: Where's the baby?
- Sid: [whispers] Oh, he's fine. Manny has him. Just put me in your mouth. Hurry up. [still pretending Diego eating him] AAAAAOOOOOHHHH! HE GOT ME! Oh, help…
- Diego: Get away from me.
- Carl: Went this way? Over here.
- Frank: Oh, Carl. The tiger beat up us to him!
- Carl: Wait a minute.
- [Carl sniffed Sid, trying to see if he really was dead. He backed away a few inches, irritated by the sloth’s smell. Diego looked at him, as if he was trying to claim Sid as his own kill. Seeing that he and Frank were too late, Carl turned around.]
- Carl: He’s dead alright.
- Frank: Oh, carnivores have all the fun.
- Sid: Gosh, I hate breaking their hearts like that. But you know how it is. All right, thanks. You can put me down now. Manny! Manny!
- Manny: Guys, I thought we were in a hurry. Oh and Diego, spit that out. You don't know where it's been. [Diego spits Sid out]
- Sid: Boy. For a second there, I actually thought you were gonna eat me.
- Diego: I don't eat junk food.
- Sid: Thought you were gonna... I thought you were gonna... Were you?
- [Sid catches up to Manny and Diego as he looks at a big spaceship]
- Roshan: [looking at the spaceship and makes a Spock hand figure] Ba.
- Diego: WHOA! WOO! YEAH! Who's up for round 2?! [Manny and Sid angrily stare at him] Oh. T-T-Tell the kid to be more careful.
- [Scrat also got out of the snow. After shaking himself around, getting the snow off him, he looked around for his acorn. He saw his acorn and squealed in delight. He rushed towards it, only to crash into a wall, with an acorn drawing.]
- Sid: OK, OK, OK, where are the sloths? You never see any sloths. Have you ever noticed? Oh! Look, Manny, a mammoth.
- Manny: Ooh, somebody pinch me.
- Sid: Hey, hey, this fat one looks just like you, aw, he’s got a family…oh and he’s happy. Look, he's playing with his kid. See Manny? That's your problem. That's what mammoths are supposed to do.
- Diego: Sid...
- Sid: Find a she-moth, have little baby mammoths...
- Diego: Sid!
- Sid: W-What?
- Diego: Shut up.
- Sid: But... Oh.
- [As Manfred stared at the drawings, the still images began to move in his mind, coming alive. He remembered playing happily in a lush meadow with his wife and his child, romping in the sunshine until a horde of humans ran out of the woods, waving their spears fiercely. Manfred faced off against the hunters, trying to hold them back with his imposing tusks. Behind him, his family ran to find shelter. Then Manfred heard a deep, terrified scream. He wheele around and saw that his mate and child were trapped against a rock wall by humans aiming spears at them. Before Manfred could move, another group of humans dropped heavy rocks from atop the rock wall. Bellowing in anguish, Manfred saw his family being crushed by the rocks. His cries shook the land-scape, echoing off the rocks all around. Back in the cavern, the mammoth shook his head, clearing the devastating memory from his mind. He breathed heavily, trying to regain control of his run-away emotions. Sid and Diego stared at Manfred with worried eyes. Then they turned back to the painting, clearing their throats uncomfortably. Manfred kept staring at the cave drawings. He gazed at the sketch of the father mammoth cradling his young child in his trunk. Slowly, Manfred raised his own trunk toward the illustration. Before he could reach it, Roshan’s tiny hand touched the drawing gently. He was standing on his feet, propped up against the cave wall. Surprised, Manfred pulled back his trunk. He blinked at the little human boy. Roshan stroked the picture of the baby mammoth with his fingers, glancing back at the mammoth as though he was connecting the two in his mind. Then Roshan stumbled toward Manfred. Manfred caught the baby with his trunk. He slowly lifted Roshan off the ground. He curled his trunk, hugging Roshan close, nuzzling his cheek against the baby’s head. Sid sniffled, wiping a glob of snot from his nose with his paw onto Diego. Manfred swooped Roshan onto his back and walked out of the cave without a word. Sid followed. Diego took one last look at the painting of the mammoth family and let out a sad sigh, then sauntered out of the cave after the others.]
- Sid: Manny! Manny! Manny, you OK? Come on, come on, say something. Anything!
- Manny: MMH! MMHHH!!
- Sid: What? What? I can't hear you!
- Manny: You're standing on my trunk.
- Sid: [Sees Manny's trunk he's standing on] Oh. Oh, you're OK! You're OK!
- Diego: Why did you do that? You could have died, trying to save me.
- Manny: That's what you do in a herd. You look out for each other.
- Diego: Well... thanks.
- Sid: I don't know about you guys, but we are the weirdest herd I've ever seen.
- Sid: Sorry, fellas. He got a little frostbite!
- Soto: GRRRR!!! Get him!!
- Sid: Ha-ha!
- Manny: Surprise!
- Diego: OK, follow me. We'll pick up Sid and get outta here while we can.
- Soto: Come on, Diego, let's bring this mammoth down.
- [Manny throws Soto to the wall and icicles start falling and impale Soto to death. Manny growls at Oscar and Lenny. The two tigers run away. Sid and the baby come back]
- Sid: We did it!
- Sid: Don't forget about us, OK?
- Manny: We won't forget about you.
- Sid: Goodbye. Goodbye. Goodbye.
- Manny: Sid...
- Sid: Bye. Bye. That's right! Where's the baby?
- Manny: Come on, Sid, let's head south.
- Sid: Bye.
- Diego: Save your breath, Sid. You know humans can't talk.
- Sid: Diego? You're OK!
- Diego: Nine lives, baby!
- Sid: Yay! You're OK! You're OK! Ha! I could kiss ya! [Kisses Diego's fur] Yuck! Yuch! Ptoo!
- Manny: Welcome back, partner. Wanna lift?
- Diego: No thanks. I gotta save whatever dignity I've got left.
- Sid: You're hanging out with us now, buddy. Dignity's got nothing to do with it. But I'll take that lift.
- Manny: Yeah, climb aboard.
- Sid: Pick me up, buddy! YEEEAAA, mush! Or not mush. Either way. This is gonna be the best migration ever! I'm tellin' ya, I'll show you my favourite watering holes. You know, I turn brown when the fungus in my fur dries.
- Manny: It sounds very attractive.
- Sid: You know, this whole Ice age thing is getting old. You know what I could go for? Global warming!
- Manny: Oy...
- Diego: Keep dreamin'.
- Sid: No, really...
- [The End]
Bonus Levels Completed
[In a rainy, hailing night, Scrat is trying to climb a tree finding a spot for his nut until he gets struck by lightning.]
- Manny: [to Diego] You're lost, aren't ya?
- Diego: No. I know exactly where I'm going.
- Manny: Ask him for directions.
- Diego: I don't need directions!
- Manny: Fine, I'll ask him. [to Scrat] Hey, buddy! Have you seen any humans come around here? [Scrat starts moving around]
- Sid: Oh, I love this game! I love it! Let's see... 3 words. First word. [Scrat steps his foot] Uh, stomp! [Scrat angrily jumps around] No, no! Stamp, stamp, stamp!
- Manny: Let me try. [Scrat puts his acorn over his back] Uh... pack!
- Sid: Good one, Manny! [Scrat pretends to be a sabre-tooth] Pack of... long teeth and claws. [Diego looks at his claws] Pack of... wolves, pack of...?
- Manny: Pack of bears? Pack of fleas!? [Scrat angrily points at Diego, meaning "Pack of tigers"]
- Sid: Pack of whiskers? Pack of... noses?
- Manny: Pachyderm…
- Sid: Pack of lies, pack of troubles, pack of wallop...?! [Diego flicks Scrat into the mountain slope] ...Pack of birds, pack of flying fish...!
- [Scrat was sent flying over a snowy hill. His acorn landed on the hill, but it was rolling down it and it started creating a snowball. Scrat got caught in this snowball as it rolled down the hill and got bigger and bigger. Sid, acting mischievous, puts Roshan on a rock and picks up a snowball. He threw it to Manfred, who got irritated and swiftly turned around. This time however, Roshan pointed towards Sid. Sid got nervous, worried of what Manfred might do, before seeing a snowball fall from the sky. It landed right on him, burying most of his body in snow. Roshan laughed at Sid’s misfortune while Manfred, while irritated with Sid again, couldn’t help but give a slight smile.]
[Nighttime, Scrat is sneaking around. Scrat finds fire and tries to place a frozen acorn on it. The squirrel now waits for the ice to melt, until an acorn turns into popcorn, making Scrat shocked and disappointed.]
20,000 years later. Scrat is frozen in a block of ice along with the acorn. The acorn drops, and Scrat tries to save it, but can't fit. The water pushes the acorn away, making Scrat mad and hits his face on the tree multiple times until it spawns a coconut. Scrat uses the coconut to fit to the ground, until it cracks and reaches to the top of the volcano, making it explode. Scrat turns frightened, but giggles at the screen.