Wallace & Gromit: Nuts & Bolts is a new Wallace & Gromit game for the PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. It is based on Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.
- Wallace [Ben Whitehead]: The inventor of the famous duo. He can use his screwdriver to access special locks, and bolt cutters to cut chains on doors. however, he can't wall jump. He can also wield a magic wrench.
- Gromit: Wallace's dog, and faithful sidekick. What he lacks in speech, he makes up for with his ability to wall jump, and able to slip into areas Wallace can't reach. But he cannot use the tools Wallace has, apart from the magic wrench.
- GameMaster [Colin McFarlane]: The master of videogames, and also the host of the challenge in the game. he
- Victor Quartermaine [Kayvan Novak]: The pompous snob villain from the Wallace & Gromit Dreamworks film: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. He serves as Wallace & Gromit's rival throughout the game, and his objective is to stop Wallace & Gromit from winning the game by any means necessary. In some acts in the game worlds, he will have a challenge of his own. If Wallace & Gromit beat him, they will win a part he used for their trolley in Showdown Town.
- Philip: Victor's dog. Like his master, he also helps to stop Wallace & Gromit from succeeding.
- Victorbots: Robots made by Victor Quartermaine, as his minions, also to hinder Wallace & Gromit's progress. Most of them are similar to the Gruntbots from Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.
- Showdown Town - the hub.
- Mossy Top Acres: A farmland similar to Nutty Acres from Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.
- GameStation 5
- The Wallace & Gromit Museum - A museum showcasing all of Wallace & Gromit things, from their films to the videogames, to concepts, to everything, similar to Banjoland.
- Weird West - a wild west world, most likely inspired from the scrapped level from Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts.
- Moon Colosseum - A sports Colosseum on the moon.
- Haunted Mansion - a haunted house
- GameMaster's Palace - A palace that somehow resembles Tottington Hall, which also serves as the location of the final challenges.
For all the levels' acts explained in full, go here: Levels & Acts of Wallace & Gromit: Nuts & Bolts
Showdown Town Trolley Upgrades:
- High-Grip Wheels: You obtain this when you beat Victor's challenge in Mossy Top Acres
- Spring: You obtain this when you beat Victor's challenge
- In the Wallace and Gromit Museum, there is a section dedicated to the late Peter Sallis, Wallace's original voice actor.
- In addition, there is a dedication to Peter Sallis after the credits.